Monday, March 13, 2023

Lux and Ivy's Favorites Volume 7 (remaster)


 

As I build up to LAIF 18, here is the remaster/upgrade of Lux and Ivy’s Favorites Volume 7.  Nothing major,  just cleaned up the overall sound and got some better files. The “big” change was fixing the Stan Freberg track, John and Marsha. When I originally put this volume together, I ended up using the WRONG track! I used one of Freberg’s sequels to the original song. I know this will make one person happy anyway, unless he’s forgotten making a stink about it all those years ago! Now you can be annoyed by a completely different annoying track than the one that was on the original LAIF #7!

This cover was put together by Adam Fitch from my idea, and is taken from the Kay Martin and Her Bodyguards LP. I figured since one of her tracks is on the compilation, what better image to use?

Lux and Ivy's Favorites Volume 7 (remaster)

No comments:

Post a Comment